Galaxy Wearable Application has to be installed in advance.
※ Please allow the permission of Galaxy Wearable Application from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Watch Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Watch through Bluetooth
- Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Watch
- Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
- Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
- Calendar : Used to synchronize schedule with Watch
- SMS : Used to synchronize SMS with Watch
- Camera : Used to scan the QR code to activate Watch's SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)
Uploaded:September 14, 2018 at 3:56PM UTC
File size:48.28 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2018 at 11:34PM UTC
File size:48.18 MB
Uploaded:August 23, 2018 at 8:10AM UTC
File size:48.17 MB