The Samsung Gear Fit Manager application connects Samsung Gear Fit to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Samsung Gear Fit features.
Use Samsung Gear Fit Manager to set up and manage the features listed below:
- Connect and disconnect mobile devices
- Software updates
- Clock settings
- Wallpaper settings
- Health information and settings
- Notification type and settings, etc
Install Samsung Gear Fit Manager on your mobile device, then pair your Samsung Gear Fit with a Bluetooth connection and enjoy all of its features.
※ The settings and features provided by Samsung Gear Fit Manager are only available when Samsung Gear Fit is connected to your mobile device. No features will operate correctly without a proper connection between Samsung Gear Fit and your mobile device.
- Update the SCUP loading path.
- Fix of the Navigator / Song title issue.
To use our services, you need to grant us permissions to access the items described below.
You can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting optional access permissions.
1. Required access permissions
- Location: To find a connectable nearby device and connect your Gear via Bluetooth.
- Calendar: To access and display schedules on your Gear.
- Storage: To exchange stored files with your Gear.
- Phone: To check the unique device identifier of your device and install or update the app.
- SMS: To use features such as Quick reply and Send help messages.
- Contacts: To access Contacts or add a contact for the emergency call service.
2. Optional access permissions
Uploaded:May 30, 2019 at 3:22AM UTC
File size:25.53 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2017 at 8:25PM UTC
File size:25.5 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2017 at 7:25PM UTC
File size:22.11 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2017 at 7:25PM UTC
File size:18.52 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2017 at 6:25PM UTC
File size:14.78 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2017 at 6:25PM UTC
File size:14.71 MB