The Gear Fit2 Plugin is an essential application that seamlessly connects the Gear Fit2 and the compatible mobile device. This software is required to provide various features of the Gear Fit2 which includes app & device settings/management, software update, and watchface.
※ Please allow the permission of Samsung Gear Manager from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Gear Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Gear through Bluetooth
- Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
- Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
- Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
- Calendar : Used to synchronize schedule with Gear
- SMS : Used to synchronize SMS with Gear
- Call logs : Used to synchronize Call logs with Gear
The Find My Watch “Get location” service will end on March 15, 2021.
Uploaded:February 11, 2021 at 11:07AM UTC
File size:35.61 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2020 at 2:33PM UTC
File size:34.46 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2020 at 2:12PM UTC
File size:33.56 MB
Uploaded:December 26, 2019 at 2:05AM UTC
File size:35.16 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2019 at 3:49PM UTC
File size:43.69 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2019 at 5:01AM UTC
File size:35.15 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2019 at 3:01PM UTC
File size:42.92 MB
Uploaded:March 12, 2019 at 4:59AM UTC
File size:34.42 MB
Uploaded:January 25, 2019 at 6:03PM UTC
File size:34.41 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2018 at 5:56PM UTC
File size:34.67 MB