Start healthy habits for yourself with Samsung Health.
Samsung Health has various features to help you manage your health. As the app allows you to automatically record many activities, creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and simpler than ever.
Check various health records on the home screen. Easily add and edit the items that you want to manage such as daily steps and activity time.
Record and manage your fitness activities, such as running, cycling, swimming, etc. Also, Galaxy Watch wearables user can now exercise more effectively through Life Fitness, Technogym and Corehealth.
Create healthy eating habits by recording your daily meals and snacks with Samsung Health.
Work hard and always maintain your best condition with Samsung Health. Set goals that work for your own level, and keep track of your daily condition including your activity amount, workout intensity, heart rate, stress, oxygen level in the blood, etc.
Monitor your sleep patterns in more detail with Galaxy Watch. Make your mornings more refreshing by improving the quality of your sleep through sleep levels and sleep scores.
Challenge yourself against your friends and family to become healthier in a more fun and interactive way with Samsung Health Together.
Samsung Health has prepared videos of expert coaches who will teach you new fitness programs including stretching, weight loss, and more.
Discover meditation tools on Mindfulness that will help you relieve stress throughout your day. (Some contents are only available through an optional paid subscription. Content is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Korean.)
Women's health offers helpful support in menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management and personalized insights and contents through your partner, Glow. The Galaxy and other wearables are now ready to support the women we love every step of their way.
Samsung Health protects your private health data securely. All Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016, Knox enabled Samsung Health service will be available. Please note that Knox enabled Samsung Health service will not be available from rooted mobile.
Tablets and some mobile devices are not supported, and detailed features may vary depending on the user’s country of residence, region, network carrier, model of the device, etc.
Requires Android 8.0(Oreo) or later. Supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world.
Please note that Samsung Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Phone : Used to confirm your phone number for Together.
- Location : Used to collect your location data using the trackers(exercises & steps), Used to display a route map for exercise, and to display the weather during exercise
- Body Sensors : Used to measure heart rate, oxygen saturation, and stress (HR&Stress : Galaxy S5~Galaxy S10 / SpO2 : Galaxy Note4~Galaxy S10)
- Storage : You can import/export your exercise data, save exercise photos, save/load food photos
- Contacts : Used to check if you are logged into your Samsung account, and to create a friend list for Together
- Camera : Used to scan QR codes when you add friends using the Together, and to take photos of foods, and to recognize numbers on a blood glucose meter&blood pressure monitor(Available in some countries only)
- Physical activity : Used to count your steps and to detect workouts
- Microphone : Used to record audio for snore detection
- Nearby devices : Used to scan for and connect to nearby devices, including Galaxy Watches and other accessories
* A feature to use skin temperature for menstrual cycle prediction is supported with labs. (Galaxy Watch5, only available in some countries)
* Various bug fixes and improvements applied.
Latest: 3.0.0.0065 on September 16, 2015
Latest: 3.2.0.0014 on September 17, 2015
Latest: 3.5.4.0133 on September 17, 2015
Latest: 4.6.1.0007 on December 3, 2015
Latest: 6.3.0.027 on March 30, 2019
Latest: 6.15.6.001 on March 6, 2021
Latest: 6.19.1.001 on October 7, 2021
Latest: 5.15.2.007 on March 2, 2018
Latest: 5.16.1.003 on April 17, 2018
Latest: 6.23.5.027 on April 19, 2023
Latest: 6.20.2.017 on December 29, 2021
Latest: 6.1.3.099 on January 4, 2019
Latest: 4.7.2.0017 on May 26, 2016
Latest: 6.12.4.011 on January 2, 2021
Uploaded:April 19, 2023 at 3:04PM UTC
File size:101.65 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2023 at 4:17AM UTC
File size:100.97 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2023 at 7:02AM UTC
File size:100.99 MB
Uploaded:December 27, 2022 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:100.91 MB
Uploaded:December 23, 2022 at 1:54PM UTC
File size:110.36 MB
Uploaded:November 11, 2022 at 6:48AM UTC
File size:110.36 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2022 at 6:13PM UTC
File size:110.38 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2022 at 6:14AM UTC
File size:110.4 MB
Uploaded:August 22, 2022 at 5:29PM UTC
File size:107.42 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2022 at 3:45AM UTC
File size:107.4 MB