The 3D scanner scans the surrounding area and people with the ToF camera to convert it into a 3D model.
Fully experience the 3D model you have created and capture your movements so that your model can copy it and provide you with a new 3D experience.
You can use the following features with the 3D scanner.
1. Scan the object/person (upper body) and convert it into a 3D model
2. Zoom in, zoom out, and rotate created 3D models in the 3D Viewer
3. Convert 3D models into an AGIF to easily view and share animations
4. Take pictures or record videos with the 3D model
5. Capture your motions in the 3D model to copy and record it as a still photograph or a video
* The quality of the scanned 3D model may be degraded in the following cases:
- If the scanned object is too dark, too transparent, or too reflective
- If the scanned object is too small or big in size (recommended size: 20㎤ - 80㎤)
* This service is supported only on devices using a ToF camera and requires the access permissions below.
For optional access permissions, you can still use the basic features of the service even if you do not permit them.
[Required access permissions]
- Camera: To acquire visual information to create the 3D model and take pictures and videos
- Storage space: To save the recorded images
- Audio: To record audio when recording a video
[Optional access permissions]
Uploaded:November 15, 2021 at 1:53AM UTC
File size:78.83 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2020 at 9:20AM UTC
File size:78.83 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2020 at 7:10AM UTC
File size:80.37 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2020 at 5:55PM UTC
File size:80.28 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2020 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:75.74 MB
Uploaded:April 7, 2020 at 1:08AM UTC
File size:56.03 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2020 at 3:56AM UTC
File size:55.06 MB
Uploaded:January 9, 2020 at 10:44PM UTC
File size:56.49 MB
Uploaded:December 4, 2019 at 5:51PM UTC
File size:80.92 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2019 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:81.12 MB