You can also log in to your Tablet/PC with your biometric data (Iris, Fingerprints) if you register with Samsung Pass.
You can also use Samsung Flow on Galaxy Smart watch. Unlock and Sign in to your Tablet/PC using your Samsung Gear. Using Gear to unlock Tablet/PC, you can also view notifications on your phone and check the flow history of your shared content.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
1. Windows Tablet/PC : Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413)
(Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, PC)
2. Android Tablet: Android Marshmallow OS or newer
(Galaxy Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab A2, Tab Active 2)
3. Android Phone : Android Marshmallow OS or Newer
4. Galaxy Smart watch: Tizen 3.0 OS or Newer
(Samsung gear S3, Samsung gear Sports)
* Samsung Flow will operate only on official software released by Samsung Electronics.
* It may not be supported by some models, depending on the smartphone specifications.
* Windows: Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE optional), Wi-Fi direct
Windows 10 users can find the Samsung Flow app on the Windows App Store. Go to the Samsung Flow webpage where you can find the setup guide:
If you have not updated the Samsung Flow app to the latest version, please go to Windows Store > Menu > Downloads and Updates to update the app.
- Add authentication method (Tablet biometrics)
- Clipboard sharing
- Windows Tablet/PC Smart View additional feature (Drag & Drop)
Uploaded:October 10, 2018 at 6:15AM UTC
File size:14.15 MB
Uploaded:August 13, 2018 at 4:05PM UTC
File size:14.02 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2018 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:13.84 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 2:46PM UTC
File size:13.68 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2018 at 4:01PM UTC
File size:13.67 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2018 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:12.58 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2017 at 5:27PM UTC
File size:12.52 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2017 at 1:32PM UTC
File size:12.5 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2017 at 7:47PM UTC
File size:10.5 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2017 at 11:52PM UTC
File size:10.47 MB