1. Fixed iCloud issue that there is no back-up contents.
2. Supports Feature Phone. (only wired transfer: Samsung, Nokia, LG)
3. Bug fix.
* Smart Switch Mobile is already preloaded on Galaxy S7/S7 edge device.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
o Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
o Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Galaxy device must support a ‘Mobile AP’ function to allow content to be transferred.)
o Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
(Your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.)
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
o Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• BlackBerry™ owners
o Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
o Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector
• Windows™ Mobile owners
o Wireless transfers: Windows OS 8.1 or 10
- Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
- Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
- Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
o HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel)
- Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 11, 2017
Uploaded:July 18, 2018 at 6:29AM UTC
File size:23.83 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2018 at 7:59AM UTC
File size:23.66 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2018 at 10:54AM UTC
File size:24.97 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2017 at 5:12AM UTC
File size:24.46 MB
Uploaded:September 26, 2017 at 4:04PM UTC
File size:24.09 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2017 at 2:37PM UTC
File size:23.59 MB
Uploaded:September 2, 2017 at 1:37AM UTC
File size:25.31 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2017 at 5:19PM UTC
File size:22.46 MB
Uploaded:May 29, 2017 at 9:19AM UTC
File size:22.2 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2017 at 5:42PM UTC
File size:22.26 MB