arm + x86
1. Fixed iCloud issue that there is no back-up contents.
2. Supports Feature Phone. (only wired transfer: Samsung, Nokia, LG)
3. Bug fix.
* Smart Switch Mobile is already preloaded on Galaxy S7/S7 edge device.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
o Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
o Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Galaxy device must support a ‘Mobile AP’ function to allow content to be transferred.)
o Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
(Your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.)
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
o Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• BlackBerry™ owners
o Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
o Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector
• Windows™ Mobile owners
o Wireless transfers: Windows OS 8.1 or 10
- Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
- Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
- Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
o HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel)
- Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
Uploaded:January 16, 2018 at 10:54AM UTC
File size:24.97 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2017 at 5:12AM UTC
File size:24.46 MB
Uploaded:September 26, 2017 at 4:04PM UTC
File size:24.09 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2017 at 2:37PM UTC
File size:23.59 MB
Uploaded:September 2, 2017 at 1:37AM UTC
File size:25.31 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2017 at 5:19PM UTC
File size:22.46 MB
Uploaded:May 29, 2017 at 9:19AM UTC
File size:22.2 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2017 at 5:42PM UTC
File size:22.26 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2017 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:22.06 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2017 at 7:11PM UTC
File size:21.99 MB