* Display "advice" data that is returned from Safety Net
* Google/Android TV support
* Updated to Safety Net v17
SafetyNet Helper is an open source library for the Google Safety Net API. It’s makes it easier for developers to integrate and use this great service provided by Google to add extra layer of validation of the device your app is running on. This is the sample app to show how it works.
If you want to jump straight to the code go here -> github.com/scottyab/safetynethelper/
This sample app will check if your device passes the Google SafetyNet CTS test
SafetyNet Helper library features:
* Simplified call the SafetyNet API
* Decoding of the JSON Web Token (JWT) response into simple POJO
* Integration with the Device verification API to verify the JWT message.
* SSL pinning on the Device verification API connection
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:May 8, 2021 at 6:32PM UTC
File size:3.15 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2019 at 12:32PM UTC
File size:1.67 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2018 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:1.7 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2017 at 4:53PM UTC
File size:1.82 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2016 at 5:01PM UTC
File size:2.1 MB