armeabi + armeabi-v7a + x86
Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
YaPB and ReGameDLL_CS were updated to latest master.
VK and Discord buttons are added in Main Menu.
Tried to fix old bug with HL1-styled controls.
Bots are now talking, yay.
Now YaPB bots talks too much sometimes.
Almost nothing changed in client. This is a last update to branch 1.3x, released only to test updated ReGameDLL and YaPB. Next update will be 1.4, with brand new mainui_cpp and various fixes to client and even some special additions too. ;)
CS16Client is a standalone game which uses Xash3D FWGS engine and compatible with Counter-Strike 1.6
THIS GAME IS NOT SHIPPED WITH GAME DATA. YOU MUST GET IT FROM YOUR LICENCED COPY OF COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6
To play it, make sure you followed these steps:
1) Install Xash3D FWGS and CS16Client.
2) Install Counter-Strike 1.6 on PC through Steam(it's important! You need to use licensed version to have properly working CS16Client)
3) Create folder named "xash" in internal memory on your Android device.
4) Copy folders named "cstrike" AND "valve" from PC installation of the game to newly created folder.
5) On first run, game will ask you about "xash" folder placement. Select it.
CS16Client and Flying With Gauss is not affilated with Valve Software or any of their partners. All copyrights are belongs to their respective owners.
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 7:59AM UTC
File size:17.59 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2018 at 3:25AM UTC
File size:17.2 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 9:52PM UTC
File size:9.14 MB
Uploaded:December 10, 2016 at 6:06AM UTC
File size:8.76 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2016 at 7:47AM UTC
File size:8.76 MB
Uploaded:October 28, 2016 at 11:41PM UTC
File size:8.79 MB
Uploaded:October 14, 2016 at 10:54PM UTC
File size:8.78 MB
Uploaded:April 18, 2016 at 8:46PM UTC
File size:8.74 MB