arm + x86
- Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
- Use Ristar’s extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedy’s minions
- Battle unique bosses across all six planets
- Grab enemies to destroy them or use them to pivot through a level
- Perform ‘shooting star’ attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
- OFFLINE PLAY
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
- DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
"It's all really fast-paced, split up perfectly into bite-sized chunks, and above everything else it's just really good fun." [90%] - SEGA Magazine #22 (October 1995)
"A twinkling star in the vacuous space of platform / beat 'em ups." [81%] - Dean Mortlock, SEGA Power #72 (November 1995)
- Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
- The working titles for the game included ‘Dexstar’ and ‘Feel’
- The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams...
- The game was originally released in 1995
- Developed by: SEGA
- Designer: Takumi Miyake
- Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
The following permissions are required for save game features: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
The following permissions are required to ensure we only serve you appropriate adverts:
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION & ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Ristar are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Uploaded:August 9, 2017 at 8:37PM UTC
File size:52.79 MB