One of SEGA’s all-time greats, Streets of Rage is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover this ground-breaking beat-‘em up.
Three cops, a city on the edge, and a crime lord known only as Mr. X – welcome to one of the all-time SEGA greats. Arm yourself with knives, bottles, and drainpipes and battle through eight thug-infested urban environments to bring order to the city. Relentless, explosive, and addictive as hell – Streets of Rage is the grand-daddy of beat-‘em-ups!
Streets of Rage joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought back to life on mobile!
– Three playable characters, each with their own strengths and killer combos!
– Eight rounds of fast-paced brawling action!
– Local Wi-Fi multiplayer support to help you best the bosses!
– A devastating, rocket-propelled special attack from the ESWAT team!
– Times too tough? Get extra continues and special attacks via rewarded ads!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– HAPTIC SUPPORT – get into the game with responsive button presses
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
"Streets of Rage will knock you out!" [96%] - Doctor Dave, GamePro #27 (October 1991)
"I almost wet myself and called the police when we first plugged in the Streets of Rage cart." [93%] - Frank O'Connor, Computer & Video Games #119 (October 1991)
"There can be little doubt that Streets of Rage is the finest beat-'em-up ever to grace the Mega Drive." [885/1000] - Gary Whitta, ACE #50 (November 1991)
STREETS OF RAGE TRIVIA
– The Streets of Rage series goes by the name Bare Knuckle in Japan
– Streets of Rage was also released in arcades via the Mega-Tech and Mega Play boards
– Comic book legend Mark Millar penned two Streets of Rage comic strips for Sonic the Comic!
– There's an alternate ending to discover... can you find it?
STREETS OF RAGE HISTORY
– The game was originally released in 1991
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designers: Noriyoshi Ohba, Hiroaki Chino
– Lead Composer: Yuzo Koshiro
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Streets of Rage, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.
Uploaded:May 3, 2022 at 12:26PM UTC
File size:55.67 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2022 at 5:27PM UTC
File size:57.56 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2021 at 12:04PM UTC
File size:48.93 MB
Uploaded:November 23, 2020 at 1:33PM UTC
File size:48.48 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2020 at 11:09PM UTC
File size:56.19 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2019 at 10:20PM UTC
File size:55.89 MB
Uploaded:July 24, 2019 at 5:09PM UTC
File size:75.92 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2019 at 4:39PM UTC
File size:43.99 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 2:15PM UTC
File size:43.31 MB
Uploaded:July 4, 2018 at 4:25AM UTC
File size:41.57 MB