Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files (Microsoft Office files require access to Google Drive for rendering into printable PDF)
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 4.1 or higher
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
* To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi Direct connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services. This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
We welcome your feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to your e-mail.
・Improve Sharing function from a browser (printing web pages).
You can now operate a web page within iPrint after sharing from a browser.
・Add Anouncements function.
Now informing about the change for printing web pages.
You can now print a web page from a browser.
For the detail of the change, see the FAQ.
・Sharper photo print quality
・Added compatibility with more Epson printer models
・Print from your web browser using “Share” function
Uploaded:October 17, 2017 at 2:11AM UTC
File size:18.85 MB