UltraSound Detector is the App that allows you to detect ultrasound (ultrasonic) acoustic signals above the user-defined frequency (above 18 KHz by default).
This detector can be useful in following cases:
- To check out the work-ability of various numbers of Ultrasonic electronic pest and insect repellent devices as well as any ultrasound emission devices if they work in the appropriate frequency range.
- To locate the leak detection in air condition and refrigeration systems. You are probably familiar with the hissing sound a large leak makes. Smaller leaks also emit sound, however the frequency is too high for our ears to detect it. An ultrasonic leak detector lets the ultrasonic hissing sound be detected. Some leaks can be detected from several feet away, therefore access to the leak is not always necessary.
- To detect the presence of Ultrasonic Cross-Device Tracking technology in some public places. The technology embeds high-frequency tones that are inaudible to humans in advertisements, web pages, and even physical locations like retail stores. These "ultrasonic beacons" emit their audio sequences with speakers, and almost any device microphone—like those accessed by an app on a smartphone or tablet—can detect the signal and start to put together a picture of what ads you've seen, what sites you've perused, and even where you've been.
- To find out the voice to skull devices (V2K technology). This device is a weapon use for transmitting voices with low or high frequencies. Voices can be for commands or harassment attacks that may look like the target individual's own voice. Voice to skull technology is sometimes referred to as “synthetic telepathy.”
- To detect some kind of ultrasonic weapons, that cause physical pain without human detection.
- To check out the quality of tremble sounds (high frequency) of your loudspeakers.
Result of detection can be shown on the screen in the foreground mode and also be presented in the notification form and (or) by sound (vibration) in the background mode when the screen of the Android device is turned off. The upper working frequency is depend on the audio specification of the current Android device and can be reached up to 150 KHz if the external ultrasound microphone or sensor is used. Nevertheless, the internal microphone also can be used to determine the ultrasound signal but sensitivity and the upper frequency will be worse depending on the quality of the internal microphone.
Moreover, the App is using an oversampling feature. So, you can see for example 25 KHz ultrasound even if your device digitizes only 22 KHz audio (44 KHz sample rate).
- Completely NO ads.
- The signal level indication.
- Vibration indication of the alarm event.
- Event log is recorded automatically. Signal spectrum and location information can be included.
- The converter ultrasonic signals into audible sounds. So you can hear ultrasonic signals.
- Background mode with notifications. Once this option starts, the App runs quietly in the background and requires no human interaction until the alarm event happens. It continues to run even after the device reboots.
- Adjustable battery consumption in the background mode. The App is designed to conserve your device battery and allows to select the data update rate. The more update rate time, the less battery it takes.
- Comprehensive spectrum analysis with different ways to display results: spectrum, waterfall, oscilloscope.
- Adjustable frequency range and selectable frequency resolution between 2.5 and 50 Hz.
If you have any problems or any suggestions to improve this application, please feel free to contact
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uploaded:May 6, 2018 at 1:08AM UTC
File size:2.3 MB