arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + mips + x86 + x86_64
Get the most out of your Shaw products and services with the My Shaw app. Whether you’re on the go or at home, you can manage every aspect of your account on your smartphone. From paying your bills to chatting with support, you can do it all with My Shaw.
• The My Shaw app requires a valid Shaw ID
• Accessible only to residential accounts
• Does not support My Shaw Direct accounts or My Shaw Business accounts at this time
• Jump into your account faster with your Shaw ID or, with Touch ID, just use your thumbprint
Billing Made Simple
• Manage billing and payments for all your services in one place, including auto-payments and eBills
• Pay your bill in app, and save payment details for future payments
• Convenient and fast way to handle your bill; signing up for eBill is easy, or viewing your bill in app
• Need a couple more days to make your payment? Now submit a payment extension request directly within the app
Live-agent support chat
• The fastest way to connect with the support you need and chat with a real Shaw representative right in the app
Monitor your data usage
• Keep an eye on your data and your limits with an easy-to-read visual snapshot of your data usage
TV Subscription Management
• Quickly access your channel list for your TV subscription and theme packs • Manage the devices that can use Free Range TV for on-the-go access to your TV subscription
Access Voicemail for personal home phone
• Easily access voicemail messages left to your personal home phone through the app. You can listen, archive and manage your voicemail messages on the go.
• How do you program your remote? Tips on improving your WiFi network? Access a curated list of the most popular product and troubleshooting guides from our support community
Manage your Shaw Go WiFi
• Go farther and manage your access to over 100,000 Shaw Go WiFi hotspots
• Receive chat notifications easily while multi-tasking between apps and change your billing preferences. You can receive notifications by push. Customize your notification preferences from More > Notifications.
Using your Network access permissions, the My Shaw app will:
• View connection information and see available Wi-Fi connections to enable the app to connect to the Wi-Fi network;
• Detect the network state, read the device status, detect running apps, view app history and identity to implement network preference.
Using your Photo/Media/Files and Storage permissions, the My Shaw app will:
• Enable you to view a PDF of your bill
• Test access to protected storage for the purpose of facilitating user data retrieval and use of content for registered devices to facilitate technical assistance should network access be denied and to increase the application productivity.
Using the Prevent Device from Sleeping permission, the My Shaw app will:
• Enable push notifications used during Support Chats
Using your device’s fingerprint scanner, the My Shaw app will:
• Link your fingerprint profile to your Shaw account via the app for authentication purposes
Using your Notifications permission, the My Shaw app will:
• Send relevant push notifications
Using your first name and postal code, the My Shaw app will:
• send you push notifications
Using the payment extension request, the My Shaw app will:
• Send you an email confirmation
Uploaded:January 8, 2019 at 8:38PM UTC
File size:21 MB