Now you can watch TV anytime, anywhere with Shaw’s BlueCurve TV app -- from live sports to on-demand movies and shows, all rated and ranked. You can even download kids shows to watch on the go without an internet connection. And it's included with your Shaw TV subscription.
- Watch many of your favourite channels anywhere in Canada including HGTV, Food, Treehouse & Sportsnet.
- Shaw TV customers with a BlueCurve TV Player in their home can download any new PVR recordings to take on the go with the BlueCurve TV app! This feature is available in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and select surrounding areas now and will expand to other regions at a later date.
- Download select kids shows for on the go viewing
- Stream thousands of on-demand programs directly to your device
- Find what you're looking for fast with intelligent episode recommendations
- Search by network, TV series, program, movie or sports team
- Trusted movie ratings from Rotten Tomatoes and Flixster
- Easily pick up where you left off with an entire year of viewing history tracked
- Keep your kids safe with advanced parental controls
- Manage your streaming devices and On Demand downloads from within the BlueCurve TV app.
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Available to Shaw Cable and Shaw Direct residential TV subscribers
- Download-to-Go PVR recordings requires a BlueCurve TV Player
- Two devices per account can actively stream video on BlueCurve TV at one time
- Five devices per account can be registered for download-to-go functionality. Ten unique titles can be checked out per registered device for up to 30 days.
- Based on your subscription and content restrictions, only select on-demand programs and TV channels are available
- Streaming is available anywhere in Canada while connected to a WiFi or cellular network (data charges may apply)
Using your Shaw account and WiFi/cellular network information, the Shaw BlueCurve TV App will:
- Enable streaming of live or available content in accordance with Shaw’s License Agreements, content agreements and regional restrictions.
- Synchronize to the schedule in your current region and effect blackout requirements through use of approximate network location and device.
Using your Photo/Media/Files permissions, the Shaw BlueCurve TV App will:
- Temporarily store, modify or delete the programming content stored on the device.
- Test access to protected storage for the purpose of facilitating user data retrieval and use of content for registered devices to facilitate technical assistance should network access be denied and to increase the application productivity.
Using your Network access permissions, the Shaw BlueCurve TV App will:
- View connection information and see available Wi-Fi connections to enable the app to connect to the Wi-Fi network;
- Detect the network state, read the device status, detect running apps, view app history and identity to implement network preference.
Using your Location permissions, the Shaw BlueCurve TV App will:
- Determine if your device is located within Canada to ensure that you can watch the BlueCurve TV content included in your TV plan subscription. This data is not retained or further used by Shaw.
- Utilize local notifications for download progress;
- Read and utilize device accessibility features
App access is only available to Shaw TV subscribers. Channel availability is based on customer’s TV subscription and Shaw’s mobile distribution rights. Subject to internet connectivity.
Uploaded:February 7, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:44.67 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2020 at 4:34PM UTC
File size:37.32 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2019 at 8:06AM UTC
File size:34.37 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2019 at 2:18PM UTC
File size:37.69 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2019 at 4:45PM UTC
File size:37.68 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2019 at 5:43PM UTC
File size:34.62 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2019 at 2:58PM UTC
File size:34.58 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2019 at 2:55PM UTC
File size:34.31 MB
Uploaded:January 17, 2019 at 8:40PM UTC
File size:32.24 MB