* Update to the latest release
The HDHomeRun app requires an HDHomeRun tuner to watch Live TV on your Android phone, tablet, or Android TV box.
• Compatible HDHomeRun device:
HDHomeRun CONNECT, EXTEND, EXPAND, or PRIME
Legacy model HDHomeRuns like the DUAL will support Live TV streaming; however, DVR is not supported.
• DVR features (including pause and rewind) will require the HDHomeRun DVR:
• Reliable Wi-Fi network
• Android 4.4.2 or later
• Live TV (cable TV and over-the-air) viewing on your Android phone, tablet, or Android TV box.
• Supports HD channels
• Cable TV and OTA.
• No external player needed
• Fast Channel changes
• Intuitive UI and OSD to control closed caption, audio tracks, and zoom with a single tap
• What’s on now and what’s on next guide data
• Program images, show cards, and channel logos
• Program progress bar
• Consolidated list of channels (for user with both Cable and ATSC tuners).
• Does NOT require an always on computer
• Full 14 day guide data for DVR subscribers / Non-DVR subscribers get free 24 hour guide data
* Guide data and images are officially licensed by Gracenote
* The HDHomeRun app does not work outside of your home network. Your Android device must be connected to the same local network as your HDHomeRun tuner.
For questions, concerns, bug reports, and feature requests, contact us on via email [email protected] or on the HDHomeRun forums: www.silicondust.com/forum
Fix delay playing protected channels in Live Channels when DVR is present
Uploaded:August 3, 2018 at 4:08AM UTC
File size:16.5 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2017 at 8:35PM UTC
File size:5.75 MB
Uploaded:May 13, 2017 at 5:55AM UTC
File size:5.76 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2016 at 3:58PM UTC
File size:4.88 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2016 at 5:38AM UTC
File size:5 MB