Version: 5.3.10 (13358)
Target: Android 12 (API 31)
- Bug fixes.
Paying for prescriptions shouldn’t be painful. Join the millions saving billions with SingleCare, the prescription savings card that saves you up to 80% at the pharmacy!
Create a free account and get an extra $5 off your next eligible refill, plus earn additional bonus savings throughout the year.
Prescription drug prices are rising. Life-saving pharmacy medications can cost thousands of dollars. If you can’t afford your medications (or simply want to save big on prescriptions), use the SingleCare app to get free Rx coupons that work at all major pharmacies. Find the lowest drug prices, get free Rx coupons and save on medication at the counter. Whether it’s insulin for diabetes or an asthma inhaler, you can find free coupons using the SingleCare mobile app or on SingleCare.com.
SingleCare is a prescription savings card (aka a “coupon card”) that provides discounts on 10,000+ Rx drugs for a sign-up price of $0. It’s always 100% free to use the card. Whether you’re insured, underinsured, or uninsured, you qualify for a reduced rate on pharmacy prescriptions with SingleCare, and our accurate drug pricing tool helps you find discounts on thousands of FDA-approved medications.
Stop overpaying for your prescriptions and start using our free Rx coupons at your local pharmacy.
Try SingleCare in 3 simple steps:
1. Search for your prescription medication on the free SingleCare app.
2. Compare discounts on medications at nearby pharmacies and get a free Rx coupon card.
3. Show your Rx coupon card at the pharmacy counter to save up to 80% on your prescription medication.
Remember, you can always use the card again for a discount on your next refill!
$0 User Fee
•With a drug prescription from a medical professional, you can get SingleCare prescription savings cards for free.
•All customers at participating pharmacies can use our prescription drug coupons.
•It doesn’t matter who you are — if you take medication, we have discount coupons for you.
•There are no strict eligibility requirements or limited-time offers.
•Sign up for our free loyalty program providing access to lower cost medications at the pharmacy.
•Receive an extra $5 off your next eligible prescription medication fill when you join!
•Reuse drug coupon cards on all refills!
•Use the Drug Basket feature to save your prescription coupons for quick discount savings on future refills. Think of it as a virtual pillbox!
Prescription Discount Finder
Enter your zip code on the app to find a participating pharmacy near you. We partner directly for discounts with thousands of major pharmacies nationwide, including:
- CVS Pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy at Target
- Walmart Pharmacy
- Walgreens Pharmacy
- Safeway Pharmacy
- Costco Pharmacy
- And more!
More ways to save:
1. Ask for a prescription. To use our coupons, a medical care professional must prescribe the medication. You can still save money on vitamins and over-the-counter medicine as long as you have a prescription for it!
2. Go generic. Generic drugs are cheaper than brand names. Ask your healthcare provider if a generic version of your prescription is available.
3. Buy in bulk. Fewer refills = fewer copays. Fill a 90-day supply instead of a 30-day supply to save more in the long run.
4. Shop around. Enter the drug name and dosage on our app and enter your zip code to compare costs at local pharmacies. If you don’t see your exact medication, you can still take our prescription drug card to the pharmacy and they can look up if there is a SingleCare offer.
SingleCare prescription coupons include drugs used to treat:
- Weight loss
- High blood pressure
- And more!
Start saving on your prescriptions today!
By downloading SingleCare, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions found at www.singlecare.com/terms-and-conditions.
Uploaded:February 20, 2023 at 3:42PM UTC
File size:10.02 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2023 at 10:06PM UTC
File size:10.02 MB