What's new in sFilter - Blue Light Filter
- v2.0.1 ~ v2.3.1 : Bug Fix
- v2.0.0 : Apply filters to status bar and navigation bar
- v1.12.0 ~ v1.12.5 : Bug Fix
- v1.11.0 : Add support language
- v1.9.1 ~ v1.10.0 : Bug Fix
- v1.9.0 : 2 Filter Colors added
From version sFilter - Blue Light Filter 2.3.1:
About sFilter - Blue Light Filter
Please blocking Blue Light and protect your precious eyes!
Status bar, Widget, Schedule and all convenient functions are free.
Blue Light Filter function.
18-color blue light filter for protect eyes.
When adjusting the screen dimmer automatically apply blue light filter.
Blue light filter is faster speed because I only put essential function.
This app is free.
🌟 Key Function
- Blocking the blue light that reduces eye fatigue
- Blue Light Filter adjustment function
- 18 kinds of colors to choose from an optimized filter
- quickly change the filter settings in the status bar
- With the widget, while the game features a simple filter function to On, Off available.
- Widget icon resizing and Opacity adjustment
- Move freely moveable widgets functionality
- The filter can be executed at a specified time using the scheduling function
- Screen filter adjustment limit function.
- Blue light filter function automatically applied when adjusting screen brightness.
- All Process Exit function - Filter Off and Memory Clear
- All functions available to choose whether or not to use
- Shortcut creation function
- Filter opacity adjust unit setting Function
- it will not use the extra memory and batteries.
- Low memory consumption is Blue Light Filter.
- Low battery consumption because essential function only put
- By adjusting the screen dimmer reduces battery consumption.
🌟 blue light filter
- blue light blocked causing sleep disorders and blurred vision
- I used the natural color of the filter that reduces eye fatigue.
- You can select a filter of 18 colors and adjust the dimmer of the screen.
※ Accessibility Permissions
This app requires accessibility permission to filter the notification bar and status bar.
The app uses this privilege only to better filter the screen, and does not collect personal information.