NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
It's a performance and stability update in anticipation of the next big release. Yes, we're working on it. Stay tuned.
For those who love details, here's what have been fixed:
– Skip silence should work on virtually any Android device;
– Notification will not be stuck in the status bar anymore;
– Performance optimizations: we use less memory, you've got more battery life;
– Updated fancy application icon;
– Other fixes to keep up with Android.
Uploaded:October 4, 2016 at 6:30AM UTC
File size:1.04 MB