There’s no need to worry about missing important incoming calls or notifications from your smartphone while you’re watching TV.
Enjoy more of Sony’s Android TV™ with Notify BRAVIA.
* Android TV is a trademark of Google Inc.
1. Sends smartphone’s notifications on TV when you are watching TV programs.
2. Application Settings: You can choose the Apps for which you would like to see the notification on TV.
3. Privacy Settings: You can change the privacy settings (Basic/Advanced) to select what information to be shown on TV, when you receive the notification.
4. History Information: You can see the history of the notification received on TV from Recommendation Card on home screen.
5. Supports multiple connections: Your family and friends can also be connected at the same time and receive their smartphone’s notifications on TV.
• Notify BRAVIA will work when your mobile device and your Sony’s Android TV are connected to the same Home Wi-Fi network.
• Notification will be sent to TV only when your mobile is locked or in sleep mode. When you’re using your phone or when the mobile is active, it does not send a notification.
• Compatible with Android devices with version 4.1 and above.
Uploaded:June 11, 2015 at 5:35PM UTC
File size:2.13 MB