What do we mean by natural voice? Instead of talking like a search query "OK Hound… Find Chinese restaurants", just ask "OK Hound… What are the top rated Chinese restaurants near me?" You'll be amazed at the lightning-fast response.
Want to try something more advanced? Hound can use follow-up questions and commands to filter, sort, or add more information to the original request. Give this a shot: "OK Hound… Find Asian restaurants rated 4 stars or more within walking distance of Times Square and exclude Chinese, Korean, and Thai"
But Hound isn't limited to restaurants and coffee shops. Use Hound to:
Search, discover, and play music:
- “OK Hound... What song is playing?”
- “OK Hound... Play the top hits by Echo & the Bunnymen”
Research and get trivia answers quickly:
- “OK Hound... When was Alexa Alemanni born?"
- “OK Hound... Tell me about the constellation Lyra"
- “OK Hound... Tell me about the Amazon River"
Set alarms and timers:
- "OK Hound… Set an alarm for 7am every weekday"
- "OK Hound… Set a timer to take out the chicken in 40 minutes"
Get the latest news:
- “OK Hound… Show me the latest news headlines”
- “OK Hound… Play me the latest news from NPR”
- “OK Hound… What is stock price of Amazon?”
Call, text, navigate handsfree:
- “OK Hound… Call Alexa at work"
- “OK Hound… Text Jeff ‘I’ll be there in five minutes’”
- “OK Hound… Show me directions to the nearest Whole Foods”
Get the weather forecast:
- “OK Hound… What’s the weather going to be like tomorrow at 6pm?
- “OK Hound… How about in Seattle in two weeks?”
Plan a night out at the movies:
- "OK Hound… What movies are playing near me around 7pm?"
- "OK Hound… What are the top action movies in theaters right now?"
- "OK Hound… What movies are playing in IMAX?"
Book an Uber:
- "OK Hound… How much is an Uber to the airport?"
- "OK Hound… Get an Uber to the nearest movie theater"
Search for hotels and plan your travel:
- “OK Hound… Show hotels in Seattle that are pet-friendly, have a gym, and cost less than $275”
Numbers, calculations, and even mortgage estimates:
- “OK Hound… What is a prime number?”
- “OK Hound… What is the square root of 16 minus the square root of 9?”
- "OK Hound… Split a $96 bill two ways with a 15% tip"
- "OK Hound… What's the monthly payment for a $500,000 house with 20% down?"
What will you use Hound for?
Hound takes speed and accuracy to a new level thanks to our powerful Houndify platform, combining Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding into a single step. We call it Speech-to-Meaning (TM). Other assistants simply translate words into text, and the do a voice search the old way. But just recognizing words isn't fast enough! Hound, powered by Houndify, is the fastest and most accurate independent voice assistant in the market today.
End User Agreement: www.soundhound.com/hound-end-user-agreement
Hound now includes a “Detailed Voice Response” option in the Settings — making the app even easier to use while driving by reading out more detailed responses thus reducing the need to look at the screen.
Other changes include a redesigned page for video search results and the ability for Hound to solve more complex math equations, including exponential calculations (“OK Hound… d^3 - 6d^2 + 11d - 6 = 0”).
Uploaded:February 1, 2019 at 2:15AM UTC
File size:26.76 MB
Uploaded:January 9, 2019 at 5:55PM UTC
File size:27.51 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2018 at 11:48PM UTC
File size:27.1 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2018 at 10:02PM UTC
File size:24.06 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2018 at 7:50PM UTC
File size:24.62 MB
Uploaded:July 10, 2018 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:24.61 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2018 at 10:31PM UTC
File size:24.57 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2018 at 7:37PM UTC
File size:22.42 MB
Uploaded:March 9, 2018 at 9:47PM UTC
File size:22.42 MB
Uploaded:December 23, 2017 at 1:20AM UTC
File size:22.5 MB