Hound is the only voice assistant built with conversational intelligence. In our latest release, following up is even easier with JustOK™. Instead of saying “OK Hound…” to start a follow-up question, just say “OK”.
Try it out by saying:
“OK Hound… What time is it in Tokyo?”
“OK… How about London?”
“OK Hound… Show me flights from San Francisco to Denver”
“OK… Just from United”
What do we mean by natural voice? Instead of talking like a search query "OK Hound… Find Chinese restaurants", just ask "OK Hound… What are the top rated Chinese restaurants near me?" You'll be amazed at the lightning-fast response.
Want to try something more advanced? Hound can use follow-up questions and commands to filter, sort, or add more information to the original request. Give this a shot: "OK Hound… Find Asian restaurants rated 4 stars or more within walking distance of Times Square and exclude Chinese, Korean, and Thai"
But Hound isn't limited to restaurants and coffee shops. Use Hound to:
Search, discover, and play music:
- “OK Hound... What song is playing?”
- “OK Hound... Play the top hits by Echo & the Bunnymen”
Research and get trivia answers quickly:
- “OK Hound... When was Alexa Alemanni born?"
- “OK Hound... Tell me about the constellation Lyra"
- “OK Hound... Tell me about the Amazon River"
Set alarms and timers:
- "OK Hound… Set an alarm for 7am every weekday"
- "OK Hound… Set a timer to take out the chicken in 40 minutes"
Get the latest news:
- “OK Hound… Show me the latest news headlines”
- “OK Hound… Play me the latest news from NPR”
- “OK Hound… What is stock price of Amazon?”
Call, text, navigate handsfree:
- “OK Hound… Call Alexa at work"
- “OK Hound… Text Jeff ‘I’ll be there in five minutes’”
- “OK Hound… Show me directions to the nearest Whole Foods”
Get the weather forecast:
- “OK Hound… What’s the weather going to be like tomorrow at 6pm?
- “OK Hound… How about in Seattle in two weeks?”
Plan a night out at the movies:
- "OK Hound… What movies are playing near me around 7pm?"
- "OK Hound… What are the top action movies in theaters right now?"
- "OK Hound… What movies are playing in IMAX?"
Book an Uber:
- "OK Hound… How much is an Uber to the airport?"
- "OK Hound… Get an Uber to the nearest movie theater"
Search for hotels and plan your travel:
- “OK Hound… Show hotels in Seattle that are pet-friendly, have a gym, and cost less than $275”
Numbers, calculations, and even mortgage estimates:
- “OK Hound… What is a prime number?”
- “OK Hound… What is the square root of 16 minus the square root of 9?”
- "OK Hound… Split a $96 bill two ways with a 15% tip"
- "OK Hound… What's the monthly payment for a $500,000 house with 20% down?"
What will you use Hound for?
Hound takes speed and accuracy to a new level thanks to our powerful Houndify platform, combining Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding into a single step. We call it Speech-to-Meaning (TM). Other assistants simply translate words into text, and the do a voice search the old way. But just recognizing words isn't fast enough! Hound, powered by Houndify, is the fastest and most accurate independent voice assistant in the market today.
End User Agreement: www.soundhound.com/hound-end-user-agreement
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 1, 2018
Uploaded:July 10, 2018 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:24.61 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2018 at 10:31PM UTC
File size:24.57 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2018 at 7:37PM UTC
File size:22.42 MB
Uploaded:March 9, 2018 at 9:47PM UTC
File size:22.42 MB
Uploaded:December 23, 2017 at 1:20AM UTC
File size:22.5 MB
Uploaded:December 2, 2017 at 4:34AM UTC
File size:22.32 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2017 at 11:44PM UTC
File size:21.72 MB
Uploaded:September 26, 2017 at 3:51PM UTC
File size:21.72 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2017 at 11:42PM UTC
File size:21.7 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2017 at 7:24PM UTC
File size:21.66 MB