Caffeine is a tiny easy to use application which prevents your phone from going to sleep, lock or dim the screen.
You can toggle it manually or let it automatically activate only when the device is connected to AC Adapter and/or Computer. It is also possible to let Caffeine automatically activate when specific applications are open.
Support for Android 2.2 - Android L
Explanation for permissions:
- In-app purchases: For donations
- Device & app history: This is required to support the Caffeine feature which allows it to activate for specific applications that are open.
tags: prevent sleep, stand-by, screen, display, awake, screen always on, usb, dock, notification
• Small bug fixes / improvements
• Now also displaying Home / Launcher type applications in the 'Activate caffeine for applications' section
• Updated look / feel on devices running Android 5.0 or higher
• Added a special Caffeine 'Accessibility' service meant for Android 5.0 users only, to support Caffeine in detecting the current application.
Uploaded:October 26, 2014 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:1.54 MB