You can toggle it manually or let it automatically activate only when the device is connected to AC Adapter and/or Computer. It is also possible to let Caffeine automatically activate when specific applications are open.
Support for Android 2.2 - Android L
Explanation for permissions:
- In-app purchases: For donations
- Device & app history: This is required to support the Caffeine feature which allows it to activate for specific applications that are open.
tags: prevent sleep, stand-by, screen, display, awake, screen always on, usb, dock, notification
• Small bug fixes / improvements
• Now also displaying Home / Launcher type applications in the 'Activate caffeine for applications' section
• Updated look / feel on devices running Android 5.0 or higher
• Added a special Caffeine 'Accessibility' service meant for Android 5.0 users only, to support Caffeine in detecting the current application.
Uploaded:October 26, 2014 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:1.54 MB