arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Supports installation on external storage.
Target: Android 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
• Added setting to disable low-latency ink on Chrome OS (may be useful when having issues with ink)
• Updated to latest version of Dropbox
• Various bug fixes and improvements
• Added ability for Android for Work admin to disable Cloud Backup settings
• Updated to latest version of Box
• Updated translations
• Removed support for Android 4.0 (Android 4.1+ is required)
Full changelog: goo.gl/EsAlNK
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge: goo.gl/Ji9dCS
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge: goo.gl/J7uT0B
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2+)
• Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
• Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “true” eraser, shapes, text)
• Backup/restore and bulk export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Learn more about Squid Premium: goo.gl/mJFjeO
G Suite for Education customers can purchase Squid Premium in bulk using the Squid EDU Bulk License app (https://goo.gl/Kkxjtk).
Information about active pen devices: goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at [email protected] with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at feedback.squidnotes.com.
Interested in beta testing? Join our public beta directly through Google Play!
Version:188.8.131.52-GP(3040804) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:February 14, 2019 at 9:03PM UTC
File size:19.45 MB
Version:184.108.40.206-GP(3040700) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 30, 2018 at 5:31PM UTC
File size:19.21 MB
Version:220.127.116.11-GP(3040600) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:November 9, 2018 at 11:00PM UTC
File size:18.91 MB
Uploaded:May 14, 2020 at 11:23PM UTC
File size:13.45 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2020 at 5:04PM UTC
File size:13.44 MB
Uploaded:April 17, 2020 at 3:09AM UTC
File size:13.24 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2020 at 10:34PM UTC
File size:13.4 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2020 at 7:50AM UTC
File size:13.05 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2019 at 7:42PM UTC
File size:12.99 MB
Uploaded:November 11, 2019 at 5:50PM UTC
File size:13.85 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2019 at 4:41AM UTC
File size:13.83 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2019 at 11:00PM UTC
File size:13.45 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2019 at 12:21AM UTC
File size:13.54 MB