Warning: this app has been tested exclusively on the Pi-hole V5 API. It is recommended to update your Pi-hole to V5+ before installing this app.
FlutterHole is a free third party Android application for interacting with your Pi-Hole® server.
*Quick enable/disable: Toggle your Pi-hole from your home screen with a single tap.
*Multiple configurations: Easily switch between every Pi-hole that you have access to.
*Summary overview: View top clients and the top used domains.
*Query log: Inspect & search your Pi-hole queries.
FlutterHole is open source, which means anyone can view the code that runs your app. You can find and star the repository on Github.
The best place to report bugs and feature requests is the Github issue tracker. This is a convenient place for developers to track running issues, and for users to look for issues similar to theirs.
* Feature: whitelist/blacklist page
* Feature: whitelist & blacklist queries from the query log by sliding
* Feature: temperature/load statistics in drawer
* Fix: query types graph legend overflow
* Fix: client activity graph time missing
* Fix: type '_OneByteString' is not a subtype of type 'int' in type cast
* Misc: reduced app size by ~0.2MB 🤖