What They're Saying:
• "Stringify can help you create smart sequences at the tap of a button." - Engadget
• "Imagine it: one app to manage them all, one app to automate them." - Lifehacker
• "It actually makes your smart things smarter and it's a really cool way to integrate IoT into your daily life." - Huffington Post
• "Products like Stringify are leading the way" - MakeUseOf
• "Stringify offers cool flexibility" - Digital Trends
• "Stringify: A power player for the ultra-connected" - TechRepublic
• One app to manage, control and automate your smart home.
• Browse and add 1000s of curated automations (what we call Flows).
• Compatible with over 600 smart home products and services.
• Control all your devices without hopping from app to app.
• Voice control of your entire home using Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
• Drag and drop UI allows for fast and easy customization.
• Future proofed, so you can grow your smart home at your own pace.
• Lifestyle collections cover Home, Security, Family, Entertainment, Driving, Fitness and more.
• Tie friends and family into any connected experience through notifications & email.
• Share all your Flows at the tap of a button across social, email, text, etc.
Supported Devices Include:
XFINITY X1, XFINITY xFI, Google Home, Amazon Alexa on the Echo, Dot & Tap, Nest Thermostat, Nest Protect, Nest Cam, Dropcam, Honeywell Lyric & TCC thermostats, Automatic, Carrier, Ecobee, Fitbit, Foobot, Garageio, Homeboy, Insteon, Jawbone UP, LIFX, Lutron, Misfit, Netatmo, Philips Hue, Rachio Iro, Rainforest Eagle, Ring, Sengled, Serena Shades, Skybell, Withings... and hubs like SmartThings, Insteon, Wink and Logitech Harmony with 1000s of their supported sensors and devices.
Supported Services Include:
Any RSS Feed, Box, Buzzfeed, Coinbase, CNet, CNN, Craigslist, DropBox, eBay, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare Swarm, Google Calendar, Google Drive, IFTTT, Instagram, New York Times, Reddit, Slack, TechCrunch, Traffic - Powered by Google, Steam, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Yahoo News and Yelp. Essentials such as Location, Weather, Email, Mode and Notifications are included and advanced tools such as Maker, Math, Text and Variable Functions are also available.
A Day in the Life of a Thoughtful Home:
• Jumpstart your morning with Google Home or Amazon Alexa and turn on your lights, thermostat and TV all at once.
• Automatically open/close your garage door, turn off your lights and arm your security cameras every morning when you leave for work.
• Notify family for your weekday arrival by sending commute time information to your spouse, and in home alerts via colored light bulbs and connected speakers for your kids.
• Set the home automatically as you pull into the driveway by turning on lights, setting thermostat temperature and playing music.
• Set a dinner time scene by tapping a button and pausing the kids' devices on your xFi Gateway and dimming the dining room lights to 60%.
• Get the kids to bed on time by flashing lights in their favorite color, setting the lights in the bedroom to 10% brightness and playing lullabies over your connected speaker.
• Automatically turn on spotlights and play dog barking sounds over your connected speakers when motion is detected on your cameras or sensors.
Fixed geolocation issues under Oreo. A future release will remove the notification that Stringify is running in the Notifications manager.
Improved the time to start up the app, especially after the first time.
Fixed bug in saving personal info screen.
*** Note for geofences to work reliably, you must turn off battery optimization for the Stringify app. ***
Uploaded:May 9, 2018 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:59.78 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2018 at 5:38PM UTC
File size:59.77 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2017 at 6:22PM UTC
File size:47.29 MB