DS finder allows you to set up and manage your Synology NAS, sends you NAS-related notifications, and opens your door to the world of Synology apps. And yes, all these features can be accessed directly from your phone, so wave goodbye to complicated setup and management with DS finder!
1. DS finder only supports setting up NAS models with up to four bays from the SE, J, Value, and Play series, such as DS418play, DS418, DS418j, DS416slim, DS218+, DS218play, DS218, DS218j, DS216se, DS118, and DS115j.
2. DS finder supports managing all Synology NAS models running DSM 5.2 and above.
3. You will need a mobile device running Android 5.0+ to use this app.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 6.0 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
1. New user account management feature
2. Users can now manage DiskStation Manager (DSM) update settings
3. Added support for IP Blocking
4. Supports installing DSM on most models (rack mount models, desktop models of FS and XS series, and EDS14 excluded))
5. Fixed an issue where Wake on LAN (WOL) might not work properly
6. Fixed a security vulnerability regarding login password encryption
7. Enhanced the encryption mechanism of users’ privacy data
Uploaded:January 21, 2019 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:32.61 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2018 at 5:08AM UTC
File size:31.86 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2018 at 4:11AM UTC
File size:31.74 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2018 at 4:18PM UTC
File size:29.08 MB
Uploaded:January 3, 2017 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:7.21 MB