Compatibility & Installation
- This update is only available on Android 6.0 and above.
- Fixed an issue where DS video might quit unexpectedly while browsing videos by folder.
- Fixed an issue where DS video might quit unexpectedly after a scheduled DTV recording is deleted.
- Fixed an issue where Chromecast could not resume from the previous playback.
- Fixed an issue where DS video might quit unexpectedly after disconnecting from the remote player.
- Minor bug fixes.
*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running DSM 5.2 and Video Station 1.5 on your Synology NAS to get the complete list of features*
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 27, 2021
Uploaded:July 16, 2019 at 2:51AM UTC
File size:9.27 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2021 at 3:33AM UTC
File size:42.88 MB
Uploaded:April 23, 2019 at 2:44AM UTC
File size:25.87 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2018 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:23.46 MB
Uploaded:November 21, 2017 at 7:26PM UTC
File size:19.39 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2017 at 10:37AM UTC
File size:19.38 MB