With MailPlus for Android phones/tablets, you can:
-Compose an email and enrich the content with built-in emoticons
-Attach files on your mobile device to the message
-Create mailboxes and labels
-Customize swipe gestures
-Use quick-reply templates to reply to emails efficiently
-Share browser content with your friends via MailPlus
-Customize the mailboxes/labels for which you want to receive notifications
-Find emails efficiently with advanced search
-Customize the interval for background update
-Offline cache stores previously viewed attachments and images for you to browse later even without Internet connection
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-All features are available with DSM 6.0 and MailPlus 1.2.0 running on Synology DiskStation
- Supports managing emails in shared mailboxes.
- Supports disabling auto-highlighter for date and time texts in email body.
- When you reply to messages, the system will auto-select the replying email address where the message was received. (with the corresponding SMTP option enabled in the MailPlus web client)
- Fixed an issue where attachments in the draft might be lost if delivery failed.
- Fixed an issue where checked emails might be marked unread.
Uploaded:July 12, 2017 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:13.57 MB