- based on 16.14.34
- login bug finally fixed
- new logo redesign
- ExoPlayer v1 has been fully removed by google, so the toggle for it is also gone, anyone with lag issues should try forcing VP9
added SponsorBlock segment voting
-fixed various issues related to SponsorBlock (also thanks to cane)
This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 16.49.37:
YouTube™ Vanced is the stock Android YouTube™ app, but better! Includes adblocking, true amoled dark mode and a lot more. Use the handy Vanced Manager to install YouTube™ Vanced with ease.
- Features the option of an amoled black theme to reduce eye and battery strain.
- Blocks All videos ads and allows you to play videos in the background or in Picture in Picture (only on android 8.0 and up)
- Swipe controls allow you to control brightness and volume like how it is in other video player apps such as VLC or MX Player (with configurable padding).
- New auto repeat feature allowing you to enjoy videos like tiktoks/vines or simply continue playing a song on loop.
- Not liking the new comments section or miniplayer? Those also can be toggled to the tablet versions which are very similar to the old version (albeit slightly buggy).
- Allows you to override Codec options such as forcing H264 for old devices or VP9, this also allows you to force HDR playback or turn off 60fps if you prefer a cinematic experience. (Custom device configs for these features can be found on our discord or XDA)
- Force the default video resolution as high or low as you want and even override your screen resolution for that sharp 4k playback on any device, and also allows you to change default playback speed to anywhere between 0.25x to 2x (assuming your device is powerful enough)
- Allows you to toggle home ads, most UI ads, Merchandise ads, Community posts, Movie upselling, compact banner info (such as the covid info), remove comments entirely, compact movie, movie shelf removal and many more!
- Features the ability to skip annoying sponsor segments (where a youtuber advertises a service or product in the middle of a video)
- It also supports skipping other categories, such as intros, outros and reminders to subscribe.
- Uses the API found here. You can find more information on how it works
- Also allows you to submit your own segments to the API and contribute to the wider community
- Complete control over whether to automatically skip a segment category or show a button for skipping, or simply just not skipping it at all.
- Highlights the segment in the specific colour based on its category in the playback timeline.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 25, 2021
Uploaded:February 16, 2022 at 4:59PM UTC
File size:25.03 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2022 at 10:03PM UTC
File size:24.9 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2021 at 9:08PM UTC
File size:23.49 MB
Uploaded:June 14, 2021 at 4:09AM UTC
File size:22.71 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2021 at 11:39PM UTC
File size:22.54 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2021 at 11:07PM UTC
File size:22.56 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2021 at 11:12PM UTC
File size:21.87 MB
Uploaded:November 4, 2020 at 7:51PM UTC
File size:20.71 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2020 at 3:19PM UTC
File size:20.6 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2020 at 11:37PM UTC
File size:20.42 MB