Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony*, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
* Sony devices require the Device Administrator permission.
Uploaded:December 16, 2020 at 9:00AM UTC
File size:28.83 MB
Uploaded:November 25, 2020 at 9:03AM UTC
File size:28.71 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2020 at 6:16PM UTC
File size:29.03 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2020 at 9:37PM UTC
File size:29.02 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2020 at 12:11PM UTC
File size:28.73 MB
Uploaded:August 31, 2020 at 12:39PM UTC
File size:28.67 MB
Uploaded:July 28, 2020 at 7:22AM UTC
File size:30.97 MB
Uploaded:June 23, 2020 at 1:06PM UTC
File size:30.93 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2020 at 3:35PM UTC
File size:30.9 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2020 at 8:31PM UTC
File size:31.17 MB