- Supporting more BenQ, Nokia and Philips devices
- Other fixes and improvements
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony*, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
* Sony devices require the Device Administrator permission.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 17, 2019
Uploaded:October 25, 2019 at 7:53AM UTC
File size:25.88 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2019 at 3:29PM UTC
File size:26 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2019 at 8:27AM UTC
File size:25.76 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2019 at 1:40PM UTC
File size:13.69 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2019 at 10:22AM UTC
File size:13.38 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2019 at 12:34PM UTC
File size:13.37 MB
Uploaded:March 28, 2019 at 5:47PM UTC
File size:13.36 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2019 at 8:22PM UTC
File size:13.28 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2019 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:13.24 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2019 at 7:59AM UTC
File size:13.23 MB