- Minor fixes and improvements
Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony*, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
* Sony devices require the Device Administrator permission.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 30, 2023
Uploaded:March 24, 2023 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:42.62 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2023 at 11:22AM UTC
File size:43.94 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2023 at 6:00AM UTC
File size:37.21 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2023 at 8:59AM UTC
File size:58.88 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2022 at 9:10AM UTC
File size:47.45 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2022 at 5:30AM UTC
File size:44.56 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2022 at 4:11PM UTC
File size:37.63 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2022 at 12:17PM UTC
File size:37.54 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2022 at 8:21AM UTC
File size:37.53 MB