What's new in GPS JoyStick Fake GPS Location
- Fixed various bugs and memory issues
3.0 - 3.0.2:
- Suspended Mocking mode for users on latest version
- Prevent screenshot option
- Custom marker management and import/export
- Create and load Routes from the app
- Search, copy and edit with advanced mode for Favorites and Routes
- Import and export to GPX files
- Toggle route and save location from the notification and map
- Updated libraries/styles to support Android P
- Fixed bugs and added optimizations
From version GPS JoyStick Fake GPS Location 3.0.3:
About GPS JoyStick Fake GPS Location
Allows you to test location based apps by mocking your location via an overlay joystick control!
Will overwrite your current location and any third party apps, websites or services will think you're in New York, London or any other place in the world!
This app has a "JoyStick" option which makes it simple and fun to change your location instantly.
- For versions Marshmallow (6.0) or higher with latest updates, simply select GPS JoyStick as the "Mock Location" app in "Developer Options" and then check "Enable Suspended Mocking" option in the app!
- For versions Marshmallow (6.0) or higher with older updates, select GPS JoyStick as the "Mock Location" app in "Developer Options" and then check the "Enable Indirect Mocking" option in the app!
- For older versions, or if any issues are encountered, we've assembled a FAQ with steps on how to make this app work for you! Please read it carefully before emailing or leaving a review:
- Changes GPS location instantly and easily
- Select your current location or any location in the world using the map or joystick
- Enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick and teleport anywhere
- Change your location in any direction you point the joystick
- Have 3 customizable speeds for your joystick
- Create and save a route using any number of points on a map and walk automatically
- Pause and continue the route directly from the joystick
- Use loop or reverse route mode to walk on your route over and over
- Keep track of your favorite list of locations and routes
- Keep track of custom markers for groups of points of interest
- Import and export GPX files to your favorites, routes or custom markers
- Hide option in the notification to show/hide the joystick on your screen
- Size and opacity settings for the joystick
- Lots of settings options for complete user customization
Plus this app automatically includes the best algorithm for providing realistic GPS values. All of these variance options are available in Settings to allow complete customization for the best and most realistic location testing.
Follow us on FB for the latest news: