Rain and floods tracker, wind speed and local temperature: we use doppler radar technology and customize your local HD weather map in real time. Get live severe weather alerts, including floods, lightning and hourly tornado updates from your NOAA storm radar and hurricane tracker. Get tornado alerts and your hourly NOAA forecast in real time or up to 8 hours in advance with our radar HD weather map. Storm offers you weather like you've never seen before.
Storm Radar Maps, Tornado Alerts & Hurricane Tracker: TOP 3 FEATURES
1. GPS weather map and NOAA forecast in real time: view doppler radar imagery of severe weather patterns, including wind speed, lightning and rain.
2. Future radar maps: your weather map, storm radar and hurricane tracker predicts local temperature, risks of floods and tornado trajectories up to 8 hours before the storm hits.
3. Live severe weather alerts with Storm: stay safe and track real time tornado updates and hurricane alerts from The Weather Channel.
Your storm tracker keeps you in with our storm radar and hurricane alerts.
• The Storm future radar tool gives you data on all impending storms. Find out wind speed, lightning, floods warnings and much more.
• Weather radar maps are customizable with detailed data overlays, including local temperature and seismic activity.
Get live weather alerts from The Weather Channel.
• Track rain with real time precipitation updates for your area.
• When lightning strikes, be aware: your hurricane tracker sends live lightning alerts for your GPS location.
Chase the perfect storm with your tornado tracker, or get home before the rain starts. Storm uses cutting-edge doppler radar to help you to stay safe and informed in any weather.
Find all the weathers maps you need to stay safe, and unlock and track even more maps and hourly visualisations with our ad-free version.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL: WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA
Forgot your phone? Access Future Radar and many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go.
Find us on the Web: weather.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/theweatherchannel
Follow us on Twitter: @weatherchannel.
In order to provide personalized local weather data, alerts, and forecasts, The Weather Channel app needs permission to access your location.
We are actively reading your feedback and regularly updating the app experience to help you see weather like never before. In this release you’ll find:
• Updates to the onboarding screen.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the Play Store!
Uploaded:May 14, 2019 at 4:23PM UTC
File size:29.57 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2018 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:47.41 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2018 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:46.42 MB