This application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi / XBMC Remote.
When this application is installed, you can activate this plugin for any of your Media Center and directly manage volume of your compatible UPnP receiver from Yatse.
No more need for a separate application or an hardware remote even when using passthrough mode in Kodi / XBMC.
Please note that most UPnP receiver will not allow volume control when not playing something on their UPnP interface.
As always if you have any trouble with this plugin please use : http://yatse.tv/Debug to open issues with logs for help.
- Once installed you need to select the plugin for the needed host and configure it. (See http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/21)
- You need to have Yatse, the Kodi / XBMC Remote at least version 5.7.0 to install and use this application.
- You need to have Yatse unlocker to use receiver plugins.
- Internet permission is needed to talk to your receiver via the network.
- The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org / www.elephantsdream.org / www.bigbuckbunny.org / mango.blender.org
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.
- No animal was harmed in the making of this app
1.2.0 : Better reconnect to disconnected receivers after wifi shutdown.
1.1.0 : Added support for more compatible receivers.
Uploaded:May 17, 2016 at 10:18AM UTC
File size:1.93 MB