Over 125 supported cities including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and many more across North America & Europe. Check below for a partial list.
👉Google Play Picks👈
📰 'Killer App' - WSJ📰
⏰“You won't realize how much time you can save planning until you use this app” - LA Times⏰
🏆"MBTA has a favorite transit app — and it's called Transit" - Boston Globe🏆
🗽NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner🗽
🚆Elected Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO🚆
- Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.
- Get push notifications if service disruptions will affect your commute (in select cities).
- Launch GO for step-by-step navigation when you’re on an unfamiliar route.
- Receive departure alarms and stop notifications as well as prompts to pick up the pace in GO.
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Locate bike share stations, see the number of bikes available, pay for passes, and unlock bikes (in select cities).
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
- Find nearby car share vehicles and book one.
- Support for all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / Uber / bike share / car2go / ferry
Here is a partial list of supported agencies and cities ( full list: transitapp.com/region)
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra*, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA*, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD*, B-cycle
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak*
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT*, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR)*, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)*, NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE*, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR* Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Diego: MTS*, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+20 more cities!
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*, STO
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO Transit, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, HSR*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Durham (DRT), Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
+ 10 more cities!
*includes real-time info(eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, NextBus in Boston, etc)
What’s up family. The bug blasters at Transit are back in action this week, fixing up everybody’s mistakes like The Wolf in Pulp Fiction. Say au revoir to:
- Crashes in GO so you would miss your stop if you were to fall asleep. We're so terribly sorry about this one.
- Bikesharing stations showing as empty even though they're not.
- Some carsharing reservations taking longer than they should.
- Freezes on launch in case you're not the kind to give us location permission. (no judging we promise)
Uploaded:March 29, 2018 at 4:06PM UTC
File size:12.34 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2018 at 11:23PM UTC
File size:11.73 MB
Uploaded:March 6, 2018 at 4:12PM UTC
File size:10.66 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2018 at 1:47AM UTC
File size:10.66 MB
Uploaded:January 20, 2018 at 6:16PM UTC
File size:10.87 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2017 at 5:07PM UTC
File size:12.65 MB
Uploaded:October 5, 2017 at 7:36AM UTC
File size:11.63 MB