• Top up pay as you go credit
• Buy adult rate 7 Day, Monthly and Annual Travelcards
• View your journey history
• Check your pay as you go balance and see season tickets
• Allow notifications when your pay as you go balance falls below £10, or your Travelcard is about to expire
When you top up your credit or buy a Travelcard, it’ll be available to collect after 30 minutes when you touch your Oyster card on a yellow card reader as part of a journey at any rail station, tram stop or River Bus pier, but not on buses. You’ll be able to collect as part of a bus journey and buy Bus & Tram Passes using the app later this year.
Keeping on top of your spend is easy; see the date, time and cost of your journeys from the last 8 weeks.
The TfL Oyster app will request access to your camera. This is so that you can scan your payment card. We will never store the scanned pictures. Alternatively you can enter the card details manually.
The TfL Oyster app is not optimised for Android v8.0. This is coming soon.
Please provide any feedback using this link https://www.tfl.gov.uk/app-contact
Uploaded:September 7, 2017 at 9:38PM UTC
File size:11.5 MB