Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Upload photos and videos
• Reply to comments from Android Wear
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
Trello is free to use forever.
"Trello is one of those few apps that actually balances both a simple, elegant user interface and powerful, flexible features." - Lifehacker
Thousands upon thousands of lines of code have gone into this release. The result? Two exciting new buttons! One button to improve notification management in the notification drawer. The other to pin Boards to your home screen right from the Board menu. We've put a lot of elbow grease into this release, because you can't make it version 5.0 without passing through 4.9.
Uploaded:April 23, 2018 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:11.28 MB
Uploaded:April 17, 2018 at 11:28PM UTC
File size:11.28 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2018 at 11:21PM UTC
File size:11.5 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2018 at 11:50PM UTC
File size:11.41 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 7:14PM UTC
File size:11.23 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2017 at 11:02PM UTC
File size:11.22 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2017 at 11:54PM UTC
File size:11.16 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2017 at 12:13AM UTC
File size:11.08 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2017 at 4:05AM UTC
File size:11.05 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2017 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:10.95 MB