Manage projects, organize tasks, and build team collaboration—all in one place. Join over 1,000,000 teams worldwide that are using Trello to get more done!
Trello helps teams move work forward.
Trello is the flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, managing weekly meetings, or onboarding a new employee, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Trello you can:
Manage projects, tasks, meetings, and more
* Free your brain from remembering all the to-dos with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Easily see what work you have to do today and what's coming up with Calendar view.
* Quickly size up project status and team progress with Timeline view.
* No matter where work gets done, at events or in the field, visualize your tasks with Map view.
Create and update tasks from anywhere
* Go from idea to action in seconds–create cards for tasks and follow their progress to completion.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates, and always have the most up-to-date view on project progress.
* Upload images and documents, or quickly add website links to cards to contextualize your work.
Share and collaborate with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone in the loop as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks with oh-so-satisfying checklists: Check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
* Collaborate and track feedback of your work with comments—emoji reactions included!
* Share files by attaching them onto a card so the right attachments stay with the right tasks.
Move work forward—even on the go
* To stay up-to-date no matter where you are, turn on push notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it.
* Easily access your boards and create cards from your phone's main screen with a Trello widget.
No more going back and forth through endless email chains or looking for that spreadsheet link to update the status of a project on your phone. Sign up for Trello today—it's free!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/guide
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
If you hate bugs and love performance improvements then this update is for you!
Latest: 2020.14.14740-candidate beta on October 17, 2020
Latest: 2022.7.17227-candidate beta on May 4, 2022
Latest: 2023.2.2.3322 beta on January 23, 2023
Latest: 126.96.36.19995-production on March 8, 2019
Latest: 2020.3.13610-production on February 27, 2020
Latest: 2020.4.13693-production on March 23, 2020
Latest: 188.8.131.522 on July 29, 2015
Latest: 184.108.40.2060 on July 13, 2016
Latest: 220.127.116.115 on February 5, 2017
Latest: 18.104.22.16820 on August 19, 2017
Latest: 22.214.171.12444-production on October 8, 2018
Latest: 2021.16.16509-production on November 23, 2021
Latest: 2022.12.4.1760 on September 30, 2022
Latest: 2023.7.1.5447 on May 19, 2023
Uploaded:May 19, 2023 at 3:30PM UTC
File size:71.31 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2023 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:71.83 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2023 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:71.49 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2023 at 8:05PM UTC
File size:71.35 MB
Uploaded:March 6, 2023 at 8:34PM UTC
File size:68.35 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2023 at 5:58PM UTC
File size:68.29 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2023 at 5:27PM UTC
File size:18.44 MB
Uploaded:January 17, 2023 at 4:32PM UTC
File size:76.24 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2022 at 5:30PM UTC
File size:76.11 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2022 at 3:25AM UTC
File size:76.11 MB