Save your hard power key, you only double tap home screen to turn off screen. Especially, we can double tap power icon on Always On Display to turn on screen without draining battery. If your device does not have Always On Display, you can cover proximity sensor to turn on screen.
* Double Tap home screen to turn off screen.
* Cover proximity sensor to turn on screen (if not support Always On Display).
* Double Tap power icon on Always On Display to turn on screen.
* Provide a lock screen shortcut on home screen.
* You need admin permission to lock screen it makes you cannot uninstall this app from home screen. Please open the app and click uninstall to do it.
* For devices support fingerprint you will not be able to use fingerprint after double tap to lock screen, this is a security problem from M OS. We provided a solution for it we shorten screen timeout and show digital clock before lock and you can use fingerprint normally.
* We need to activate app in Accessibility to detect you tap home screen and help app save battery.
Your privacy is very important to us, we understand this problem and we ensure this application not collect any user information to share third party. Below are detail permissions we used in the application.
* BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN Request admin device permission to support lock screen.
* BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE Use accessibility service to detect you are double-tapping home screen
* WRITE_SETTINGS Reduce screen timeout and show digital clock support unlock by fingerprint after screen lock
* WAKE_LOCK Turn on screen
* BILLING Support purchase in app
* INSTALL_SHORTCUT Create lock screen shortcut on home screen
If you have any problem while using the application, please give us some comments we will check and update as soon as possible.
Email: [email protected]