You've turned off the lights and crawled into bed completely knackered. Your phone goes off, your crush just texted you. You want to read it, but you also quite like seeing and don't want to sacrifice your eyes to the relationship gods for this person; at least not yet, maybe ever, who knows?! Life's a journey and all that. But! You've got this app installed! So You merely swipe your finger to the left and your eyes are no longer an Icarus drifting defiantly and foolishly into the sunlight of your phone's screen.
You read the message, you giggle, your eyes are saved and your can proceed to sleep. You don't text back immediately though, you close your eyes with a smirk: "Good things are worth waiting for". Right you are you beautiful person. Right you are.
This app uses Accessibility services.
This app enhances one handed phone usage of your device by providing the following:
1. Gestures and Brightness control:
* Customize how much each swipe increases or reduces the brightness.
* Position the slider closer to the top or bottom of your screen.
* Change the color of the slider and it's background.
* Choose whether you want the slider to show up or not.
* The ability to map gestures to actions, keep the gestures you already use and love!
2. Auto changing wallpapers: Android 8.1 added the feature where a light wallpaper gave a light notification shade, and a dark wallpaper a dark notification shade. The app now lets you choose wallpapers for either scenario and set the time for the app to automatically change over. A future update will let this automatically sync with sunrise and sunset at the user's location for pro users.
3. Auto rotation: Auto rotate apps only certain apps to landscape, all others will remain in potrait mode. (limited to 2 for free users)
4. Accessibility Pop up button: Run out of gestures? Use a pop up for those actions you still want, but would rather not use gestures for.
5. A trial period: You can now tap the "Gift" icon in the Action Bar to try the premium version of the app for 10 minutes first, 30 seconds next and 10 seconds on subsequent taps. If you want another 10 minute trial, just have to disable the app in accessibility settings, and reenable it again. This closes the app completely and resets the trial status. A handy timer shows how much time is left in the trial in the same Action Bar icon.
* Pick your slider colors based on your wallpaper! Please note live wallpapers are not supported.
* Add a dimmer for when you want your brightness to go down just that much more.
* Add as many apps as you want to the auto rotation list.
* Restore Adaptive brightness depending on an ambient brightness threshold when the screen turns on.
* Apply a dark screen filter over the the Application Window to further dim the screen. Android OS limitations however prevent the filter from drawing over the Notification Drawer.
Google Plus Page:
This app depends on a FingerPrint Gesture API introduced in Android Oreo. Please note, this app is not compatible with your device if it doesn't have Oreo installed.
The above is a minimum requirement as not all finger print scanners are created equal.
At the moment, supported devices include:
* Google Pixel 2 XL
* Google Pixel 2
* Google Pixel XL
* Google Pixel
* Nexus 6P
* Nexus 5X
* One Plus 5T
* The Essential Phone
* Xiaomi Mi A1
Possible devices that may be supported, but aren't because there has been no testing include:
Huawei Mate 9
Huawei Mate 10
Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Fixes for expanding notifications for quick setting for the Android P Beta. It requires the "Perform gestures" accessibility permission.
Uploaded:June 9, 2018 at 11:44PM UTC
File size:1.6 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2017 at 9:41PM UTC
File size:1.79 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2017 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:1.75 MB