• PROFILE URL SUPPORT: Clicking on a Periscope profile URL from web or Twitter will take you right to their profile in the app.
• COPY PROFILE URL: Tap the 3 dots on anyone's profile to copy the URL to the clipboard.
Please let us know what you think! [email protected]
• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the Private option before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Periscope keeps track of how many hearts you get from your viewers. The more hearts, the higher you get in the “Most Loved” list.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 25, 2015
Uploaded:November 9, 2018 at 2:10PM UTC
File size:17.39 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2018 at 6:02AM UTC
File size:17.35 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2018 at 4:14PM UTC
File size:17.34 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2018 at 4:30PM UTC
File size:16.27 MB
Uploaded:August 13, 2018 at 10:19PM UTC
File size:12.69 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2018 at 3:08PM UTC
File size:15.31 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 11:28PM UTC
File size:15.22 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 3:00AM UTC
File size:15.23 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2018 at 4:19AM UTC
File size:30.4 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2018 at 4:27AM UTC
File size:30.4 MB