arm + mips + x86
Other Minor Changes:
- Broadcasters can now kick users if they join their own live broadcast from a second device.
- Bug fixes for broadcasters who are using a proxied internet connection.
- Bug fix for issue where broadcast or search button may not show on certain devices
• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the Private option before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Hearts are a fun, easy way to let the broadcaster know you're enjoying the broadcast. Tap the screen to share the love!
Uploaded:September 21, 2017 at 10:33PM UTC
File size:21.22 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2017 at 3:12PM UTC
File size:21.36 MB
Uploaded:August 1, 2017 at 12:21AM UTC
File size:24.87 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2017 at 6:01AM UTC
File size:24.88 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2017 at 7:15AM UTC
File size:24.44 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2017 at 11:00PM UTC
File size:15.98 MB
Uploaded:May 12, 2017 at 6:52AM UTC
File size:14.46 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 12:29AM UTC
File size:12.18 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2017 at 6:52PM UTC
File size:11.67 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2017 at 5:26PM UTC
File size:11.28 MB