- Access the UniFi Controller to manage entire networks of devices while on the go.
- Provision a UniFi Access Point (AP) for basic functionality without configuring a UniFi Controller.
The UniFi AP must be physically connected via an Ethernet cable to a network that provides IP addresses using DHCP.
1. Ensure that the UniFi AP is in its factory default state, displaying a solidly white LED.
2. Log into your Ubiquiti community or SSO (Single Sign-On) account for backup/restore functionality. (If you wish, you can skip this login.)
3. The UniFi AP should appear on the device list if your device Wi-Fi is enabled and both your device and UniFi AP are on the same layer-2 network. (This is similar to the device discovery feature for other Ubiquiti products.)
4. If your device Wi-Fi is not enabled (or your device is on another subnet), then select scan QR code from the menu. Note: This is available only for models with the QR code sticker.
*** New app login screen ***
* Multiple SSO accounts support
* All controllers in one list
* Controller launch types (Smart, Cloud, Hostname, IP Address)
* Ability to connect directly to the specific site
* Portrait and Landscape layouts
* Tablet layout
* New Direct access device adoption wizard (new QR scanner)
* 2FA fixes
Uploaded:March 17, 2019 at 4:35PM UTC
File size:34.66 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2019 at 10:11AM UTC
File size:33.4 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2019 at 12:10AM UTC
File size:33.39 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2018 at 7:59AM UTC
File size:32.99 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 3:43AM UTC
File size:29.26 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2018 at 2:42PM UTC
File size:29.26 MB
Uploaded:October 4, 2018 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:29.2 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2018 at 11:29PM UTC
File size:28.92 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2018 at 3:23AM UTC
File size:28.47 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2018 at 1:50AM UTC
File size:25.48 MB