Maintenance and bug fixes including: an issue where customers were unable to sign in and stability enhancements
The Informed Delivery® application allows you to interact with your incoming mail and packages in one convenient location. Digitally preview your household’s letter-sized mailpieces and receive USPS Tracking® updates for incoming packages directly from the app:
• Verify your identity to ensure you have access to your secure dashboard
• Digitally preview grayscale images of the exterior, address side of their household’s letter-sized mailpieces scheduled to arrive soon.
• Report missing mailpieces, and in some cases, interact with mailer-provided digital content associated with mailpiece images (e.g., special offers, related links).
• Schedule emails and/or text-based alerts to track the delivery status of your incoming packages.
• Scan the barcode on shipping labels with a mobile device’s camera to store the label number and track its status.
• Leave delivery instructions for incoming packages and schedule a redelivery.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 6, 2019
Uploaded:May 13, 2021 at 12:23PM UTC
File size:9.31 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2020 at 10:47PM UTC
File size:9.3 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2020 at 10:48PM UTC
File size:9.3 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2019 at 2:25AM UTC
File size:9.59 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2019 at 3:05AM UTC
File size:9.42 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2019 at 6:20PM UTC
File size:9.43 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2018 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:9.27 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2018 at 3:45AM UTC
File size:13.96 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2017 at 2:46PM UTC
File size:13.92 MB