Target: Android 7.0 (Nougat, API 24)
· New home screen navigation tabs for quick access to tracking, creating shipments, and managing your home deliveries
· Expanded mobile shipping capabilities
· Added shipping history to view shipment details, including package information and shipping charges created over the past 90 days.
· Navigation Updates
· General bug fixes
· An option to hide all delivered packages from the manage screen
· Copy and paste your tracking number from your clipboard
· Expanded the log in options to conveniently sync with more social media accounts
· General bug fixes
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
The UPS app requires access to the following services:
· IDENTITY/ READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION/PREVENT APP FROM SLEEPING CONTROLS: These are needed to send push notifications.
· LOCATION: This is needed to send the geographic information you request.
· CAMERA/FLASHLIGHT AND VIBRATION CONTROLS: These controls are needed so you can scan the UPS barcode/ QR Code to track packages.
· PHOTOS/MEDIA/FILES: This is needed so you can post videos (created either in the app or stored on your device) to our Facebook page.
· USB STORAGE PERMISSIONS: This is needed so you can store/delete/modify videos created in the app.
· FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This is needed to access the internet.
· We use Facebook permissions (i.e., your public profile info, email, Friends list, publish actions, upload video) so you can log into the app using your Facebook credentials, share the app with your Facebook friends, or send invites through Facebook.
Version:188.8.131.52(131) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
Uploaded:March 2, 2018 at 3:58PM UTC
File size:37.63 MB
Version:184.108.40.206(123) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
Uploaded:November 8, 2017 at 8:45PM UTC
File size:39.36 MB
Version:220.127.116.11(122) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
Uploaded:October 2, 2017 at 9:00PM UTC
File size:38.29 MB
Version:18.104.22.168(118) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
Uploaded:August 7, 2017 at 4:45PM UTC
File size:41 MB
Version:22.214.171.124(115) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
Uploaded:May 16, 2017 at 5:19PM UTC
File size:41.23 MB
Version:126.96.36.199(108) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
Uploaded:January 19, 2017 at 7:09PM UTC
File size:39.32 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2020 at 5:11PM UTC
File size:54.59 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2020 at 4:24PM UTC
File size:54.37 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2020 at 7:07PM UTC
File size:54.37 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 3:39PM UTC
File size:49.56 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2019 at 2:13PM UTC
File size:48.32 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2019 at 2:27PM UTC
File size:46.59 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2019 at 3:31PM UTC
File size:46.57 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2018 at 1:44PM UTC
File size:49.03 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2018 at 8:38PM UTC
File size:48.97 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2018 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:48.67 MB