Optimize your WiFi network using WiFi Analyzer (open-source) by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels.
Users' privacy and security is a huge concern these days and WiFi Analyzer (open-source) is designed to use as few permissions as possible. It asks for just enough to perform the analysis. Plus, it is all open source so nothing is hidden! Most notably, this application does not require access to internet, so you can be sure it does not send any personal/device information to any other source and it does not receive any information from other sources.
WiFi Analyzer is under active development by volunteers.
WiFi Analyzer is free, has no-ads and does not collect any personal information.
WiFi Analyzer is not a WiFi password cracking or phishing tool.
- Identify nearby Access Points
- Graph channels signal strength
- Graph Access Point signal strength over time
- Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
- HT/VHT Detection - 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
- 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6 GHz WiFi bands (Requires hardware support)
- Access Point view complete or compact
- Estimated Distance to the Access Points
- Export access points details
- Dark, Light and System theme available
- Pause/Resume scanning
- Available filters: WiFi band, Signal strength, Security and SSID
- Vendor/OUI Database Lookup
- The application has too many features to mention them all
Please visit our website for more helpful information:
- Android 9 introduced Wi-Fi scan throttling. Android 10 has a new developer option to toggle the throttling off under (Settings > Developer Options > Networking > Wi-Fi scan throttling).
- Android 9.0+ requires location permission and location services to perform a WiFi scan.
GitHub is the place to go for bug reports and code contributions:
Android 9 introduced Wi-Fi scan throttling. Android 10 has a new developer option to toggle the throttling off under (Settings > Developer Options > Networking > Wi-Fi scan throttling).
Android 9.0+ requires location permission and location services to perform a WiFi scan.
- Android 12 Support (API Level 31)
- Dependencies update
- OUI DB update
- Bug fixes, performance and UI improvements
Latest: 3.0.5 on September 3, 2021
Latest: 3.0.9 on September 3, 2022
Uploaded:September 3, 2022 at 11:37PM UTC
File size:2.64 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2021 at 12:38AM UTC
File size:2.62 MB
Uploaded:April 5, 2021 at 11:43PM UTC
File size:2.68 MB
Uploaded:December 28, 2020 at 2:56AM UTC
File size:2.31 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2020 at 3:32PM UTC
File size:2.3 MB
Uploaded:August 11, 2020 at 3:14PM UTC
File size:2.3 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2020 at 6:11PM UTC
File size:2.41 MB
Uploaded:December 3, 2019 at 8:05PM UTC
File size:1.98 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2019 at 6:12PM UTC
File size:1.92 MB