Fixed a regression on some Android 5.1- Roms
On Android 6.0+ you can run the torch all the time even if in the deep sleep mode, but on android 5.1 and bellow, you need to press the volume button at least one time then hold down to run the torch if you want to wake up the device from deep sleep.
This is a Handy Torch through Home or Volume UP, it lets you turn ON the Flashlight by a Long Press on the Home or Volume UP button while Screen is OFF, and turn it OFF by a Volume Down or Home button Press or a Screen ON action (Power or Home button)
- Run Flashlight through the main flash LED
- Blank screen
Requires Xposed framework for Hardware buttons use.
- Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
- Customize Flashlight timeout
- Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
When the device enter into deep sleep mode, you can NOT wake it up with volume button, you need to wake up the device before trying to run the Torch through hardware buttons (This is an Android limitation)
- Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the "Remove Ads" option
- Camera and Wakelock to run the Torch (Flashlight)
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 1, 2016
Uploaded:December 22, 2018 at 10:03AM UTC
File size:1.34 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2016 at 6:22PM UTC
File size:3.05 MB