WARFAIR is a real-time competitive strategy game set in the war-torn near future, currently in Beta.
Deploy and command your units like never before using all-new touch controls allowing you to carefully plan your strategy and outsmart your opponents. Put your tactics to the test and climb the rankings by challenging other players in thrilling 1VS1 REAL-TIME BATTLES.
In WARFAIR, every move counts!
● DIRECT UNIT CONTROL - Set the exact paths and targets for each unit
● PLAN AND EXECUTE - Devise your strategy before seeing how it plays out in real time against your opponent
● MIND OVER REFLEXES - Plan and predict your opponent’s next moves to outwit and beat them
● COMPETE AND DOMINATE - Challenge other players in real-time 1v1 battles and climb up the rankings to win prizes
● BUILD YOUR SQUAD - Unlock and upgrade powerful new units to the ultimate battle squad
● UNITE FORCES - Form clans with fellow players to share units and become part of the community
● LEARN FROM THE BEST - Check out replays of other players to learn new strategies and tactics
Join the WARFAIR community by tuning into our live streams and participating on our official forums. We want your feedback and opinions to help us make the game perfect!
Warfair is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is also required. Please be advised that performances may vary depending on devices..
Are you having problems? Send an email to [email protected] or send a message to "Developer Mike" from your inbox in-game.
Get involved with the discussion by heading over to playwarfair.com/forums/
- Introducing new units: Mosquito & Karl
- Introducing new support weapon: Acid Zone
- New generators skins added
- New antimatter system
- Unit production limit integrated
- New event: no player or unit levels - now it’s only based on skill with a pinch of luck!
- Additional improvements for the player’s experience
Uploaded:July 11, 2018 at 5:56AM UTC
File size:51.99 MB